My Asthma History

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been awhile...

Not much else going on here...have battled a couple of flare ups..latest one at the end of June...still have cough from it. Otherwise, changed pulmonary docs..this one seems to be more aggressive with treatments. Needed somebody closer to home. Go in August for full PFT testing...haven't had one done in about 6 years...well overdue!! I'm hoping the results aren't any worse than my last round of PFT testing, but I'm not holding out much hope because of having had so many flares in the last couple of years. Interesting note though my doc said that asthma severeity can come in waves where in your 20's it will get worse, then better, again in your 30's, and finally in your 60's....oh joy. I guess I have one more round to go since I'm in my 30's. Oh well....such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment