My Asthma History

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Off to a great Memorial Day Weekend

Well, asthma has been cooperating with me these last few days...earlier in the week, had a few dips in PF's, but I bumped up my neb treatments and seemed to have made the difference. Doing better now, PF's in the green zone, occassional chest tightness, especially when outside a lot, so take the occassional albuterol inhaler and back to normal...my normal at least :). Enjoying the long weekend with the family, it's already been super busy and it's only late Saturday night. Have a 3 yr old birthday party to attend with my daughter and a graduation party tomorrow evening for a family member, then a BBQ on Monday, so I'm feeling pretty confident that my lungs will be doing great for me this weekend. Yeah, and it's been like 97F on Friday and 94F on Saturday...tomorrow I think is more of the same. It's going to be a loooooong summer and it's only MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment