My Asthma History

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yucky allergy season!

Woke up earlier than I'd like to by my 2 year old wanting to watch cartoons. Oh well, up for the day. Once up and about, realized I'm a little tight in the chest, after I got my child situated, took a peak flow measurement....yellow zone. Normally happens to me in the mornings (especially since it's full blown allergy season) and I get it back up to green zone once the day gets going. I'll take a neb treatment and then I'll be back to feeling better. I don't know about everybody else, but I can always tell when my pf's will be down because not only do I get chest tightness, but many times I'll get a headache as well, that and I feel like I'm constantly clearing my throat from the congestion. As soon as I take a treatment, it all goes away...interesting about the headache going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment